Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Can a ceiling fan or light be installed with the system?
A. Yes, ceiling fans and lighting fixtures can be pre-wired and mounted to be flush with the level of where the ceiling will be positioned.
- Q. Is Aqua Drain compatible with ACQ pressure treated lumber?
A. Yes, all of our components are approved for use on ACQ.
- Q. How long is the warranty?
A. You are protected by our 5-year warranty.
- Q. If I use a deck stain or a water seal treatment on my deck’s boards above, will it damage the ceiling system below?
A. No. These are mild solvent-based products, and will not damage or penetrate the heavy-duty aluminum panels.
- Q. How long does the installation take?
A. Typically one to two days. Bigger and more complex decks can take longer. We will take the necessary time to make sure your system is properly installed, with no rush. We will always give you a timeline before we start your project.